“Was blind but now I see.” This line is so powerful and meaningful~
Thanks God’s amazing grace, because of his amazing Grace,we are saved!
- Amazing grace! How sweet the soundThat saved a wretch like me!I once was lost, but now am found;Was blind, but now I see.
- ’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,And grace my fears relieved;How precious did that grace appearThe hour I first believed.
- Through many dangers, toils and snares,I have already come;’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,And grace will lead me home.
- The Lord has promised good to me,His Word my hope secures;He will my Shield and Portion be,As long as life endures.
- Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,And mortal life shall cease,I shall possess, within the veil,A life of joy and peace.
- The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,The sun forbear to shine;But God, who called me here below,Will be forever mine.
- When we’ve been there ten thousand years,Bright shining as the sun,We’ve no less days to sing God’s praiseThan when we’d first begun.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!