The video that started it all, so proud of my baby boy and so grateful for everyone’s love and concern. He’s become quite the little celebrity
Posted by Prayers for Stephen and Shane on Wednesday, January 3, 2018
On the evening of 12/28/17, the Lucas’ home was completely burned to the ground, no foul play resulting in a total loss. The father and 22 month old son was severely burned while escaping the home, engulfed in flame. They are currently receiving medical treatment for their injuries.
“God is good y’all keep those prayers coming. And those of who do not know me or the situation. My son and husband were in a fire in which our house burnt to the ground and my husband grabbed our sweet baby boy and ran to safety and then drove themselves to the fire dept to be air lifted to chapel hill. Our son is doing great he is now able to walk around, play and even manage to sometimes give his self a drink. His dad is improving but is in a medically induced coma until his lungs heal. It’s going to be slow for him but it’s going to happen. He is a hero and god was really watching out for my two men. Please keep them in your prayers and spread this video as far as you can. ”
Dear sisters and brothers, if you can please help them. https://www.gofundme.com/bbe4mv-Lucas-family-house-fire