“Was blind but now I see.” This line is so powerful and meaningful~
Thanks God’s amazing grace, because of his amazing Grace,we are saved!
- Amazing grace! How sweet the soundThat saved a wretch like me!I once was lost, but now am found;Was blind, but now I see.
- ’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,And grace my fears relieved;How precious did that grace appearThe hour I first believed.
- Through many dangers, toils and snares,I have already come;’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,And grace will lead me home.
- The Lord has promised good to me,His Word my hope secures;He will my Shield and Portion be,As long as life endures.
- Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,And mortal life shall cease,I shall possess, within the veil,A life of joy and peace.
- The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,The sun forbear to shine;But God, who called me here below,Will be forever mine.
- When we’ve been there ten thousand years,Bright shining as the sun,We’ve no less days to sing God’s praiseThan when we’d first begun.